Monday, July 11, 2011

Free Science Book!!!

So, today I decided to go to my daughter's former school's website. She went to public school last year. Anyway, I was actually looking for a supply list, because I was going compare what we bought to what the public schoolers will be buying. I actually wanted to see for myself what the difference was. It's quite large, I can tell you, but I still don't know the exact amount because there wasn't a school supply list available on their site...
During my search, I found a link for the exact book the fifth graders will be using this year! And the whole thing is available online for free!!! I'll post the link in case anyone else can use it! I'm so glad they wanted to make homework easier for kids who forget their book at school! http://www.eduplace.com/science/hmsc/5/

1 comment:

  1. I am new here, hope you will come visit and follow me too :) Shauna from http://www.trying2staycalm.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! It makes my day! ♥